Want to stand out without appearing needy?
Network your way into your next job effortlessly by purchasing our fill-in-the-blank, tried-and-tested networking system for just $79.
Here are three interesting pieces of information that should get you really fired up about networking:
- 40% of all hires are referrals.
- Only 7% of applications come in through referrals.
- Referred applicants are 3 times more likely to get hired than non-referred applicants.
But it's hard finding people to reach out to, and it's even harder figuring out what you need to say to them to get them excited about you.
How do you reach out to someone you know without sounding needy? How do you get someone you don't know to reply to your email? How do you follow up with people without seeming desperate?
To answer these questions, I put together 4X Your Job Search By Networking.
You will no longer have to:
- Spend hours upon hours researching and applying to hundreds of jobs
- Get in touch with old connections by sending them copies of your resume
- Blast out generic emails asking for job leads
Instead, you’ll be reaching out strategically to selected people. You'll save a ton of time and you'll avoid the stress, helplessness, and headache that comes with poring through page after page of online jobs.
When you sign up you'll get 26 detailed, fill-in-the-blank templates that will get your connections to fall in love with you.
I'll show you exactly how to
- Find the employers that need you most.
- Find people to connect strategically with.
- Use a free, simple tool to make following up automatic and effortless.
- Introduce yourself to, follow up with, and delight, executive decision-makers, recruiters, referees (people who can refer you to decision-makers), and mentors.
In addition to my screencast videos showing you exactly how to tap into your own network, restrategize your networking plan, find referees on the internet, and follow up automatically, you'll also get...
- 8 introduction templates, each for a different type of person, and each with its own set of goals.
- 7 templates for following up with people you've reached out to, again, each with its own goal.
- 4 thank-you note templates, each for a different type of person.
- 3 templates to guide your conversations with people in your network.
- 2 templates that will help you ask for help without making you look cheap or needy.
- 1 template for asking for powerful, lengthy recommendations.
Even if you’re NOT actively looking for a job, don't put off networking until you really need a job. Lay the foundation of your network TODAY so you can reap the rewards when you really need them.